Skip to main content

All Card/Travel Card

The All Card is a personal credit card that can be used for all University expenditures, including University travel. A Travel Card is a card that is strictly used for University travel. All Travel Policies and Procedures will still be in place.


Complete either an All Card application or a Travel Cardholder agreement form and the corresponding training. You will receive a call or an e-mail when you when your card has arrived. The cardholder is required to present photo ID when picking up their Travel or All Card. 


An employee must be a "benefit-eligible" employee to apply for a University credit card and the application must be signed by the applicant and supervisor.